Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ember. Embarrassed

#1
What do you like to write?

I like to write a rhyme or poem.

How many rhymes has been written?
So many.. I don't count them.

When did you write a rhyme for the first time?
When I was in junior high school. It was about 11 years ago. Haha..

Whom do you write the rhyme for?
Just for myself.

Why?
It's just an expression, because I'm an introvert. Hehehe

Where is it? The rhyme? Show me..
I just keep it for myself. The title is.."egois". I won't show you, It's embarrassing. Haha. *masukin kepala ke ember berpasir*

Kata-kata dan tulisannya ababil banget. Hihihi.


Pake foto artis cilik GEOFANNY dong!!! Penting banget! XD


#2
My picture (I wear a reversible vest) is posted in Tia's blog (You can check here, if you don't trust me. hehe). OMG! Oh my God, my Lord. I'm sooooo embarrassed to see it. *masukin kepala ke ember berpasir, berair, dan berlaba-laba*

No comments:

Post a Comment